Shipping & Returns
UK 48 hour delivery – £3.99
UK 48 hour tracked delivery – £4.49
Ireland tracked courier – £5.99
Your Shipping Information
It is essential that you enter the correct delivery information when completing your order. The precise delivery information that is entered into the checkout is what appears on your Order Confirmation and furthermore processed as your unique Shipping Label. We can therefore not accept any responsibility for any error with the Delivery Information that appears on the Shipping Label. If a package is lost or delivered to the wrong property due to an error on the shipping label, the entire responsibility of this remains with the individual who entered the information at the time of purchase.
All orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched the same working day.
All orders are either dispatched by Royal Mail or DPD.
Royal Mail statement in regards to Covid restictions and regulations: Royal Mail is working hard to deliver the most comprehensive and high quality service we can to all our customers, large and small. The combination of greatly increased uptake of online shopping, in no small part driven by the recent lockdown and ongoing COVID restrictions mean that all delivery companies are experiencing high volumes this year. Every single parcel, letter and card is important to us. Despite our best efforts and significant investment in extra resources, some customers may experience slightly longer delivery timescales than our usual service standards. This is due to the exceptionally high volumes we are seeing, exacerbated by the coronavirus related measures we have put in place in local mail centres and delivery offices. In such cases, we always work hard to get back to providing our usual level of service as quickly as we can. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
DPD Statement in regards to Covid restrictions and regulations: Our team is operating under strict Covid-19 guidelines. Deliveries are contactless, our drivers will not hand their scanner to the consignee for a signature, instead the driver will capture the receipt name. If no one is home and a suitable place is available our drivers will deliver the parcel there or to a neighbour. At time of the year we will deliver next day delivery where possible but with the extra volume of online orders this year due to ongoing pandemic this isn’t always possible.
If you need to make a return, simply download and complete the returns form Make sure you include the sheet that was in your original delivery that includes your name and order number.
Bodyfit Mums At Home
The Distribution Solution
Unit 26, Kilwee Business Park
Upper Dunmurry Lane
Clothes Returns T&C’s
- Return goods for refund within 14 days of receipt
- You must complete a Returns Form
- You are responsible for returning the item back to us. You do not need to contact BFM before sending an item back unless the error is on our behalf.
- On the rare occasion that you are sent an incorrect item and the fault is on our behalf, you need to return your parcel. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need you to send your item back to us using a standard post tracked service. You will be required to provide us with a receipt of shipping so we can refund you in full. PLEASE NOTE: Will we only provide a shipping refund for a standard tracked service and a more expensive courier fee cannot be refunded.
- Items must be unused, unwashed and returned in original packaging with all labels attached.
- Refunds will only be credited to the same payment method used to purchase your items. Please note shipping is excluded.
- All items will be thoroughly checked and assessed on return. We reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance with the guidance above.